10 Mistakes People Make with Dreams (plus 1 bonus)
10 Mistakes People Make with Dreams (plus 1 bonus):
1. Believe that dreams only come true in movies.
2. Make dreams too big so that they are impossible to reach.
3. Make dreams too small so that they are too easy to reach.
4. Poo poo / shake their head at other people's dreams.
5. Rarely (if ever) take time to dream.
6. Think they are too old to dream of something new ("You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream" ~ C. S. Lewis).
7. Are surrounded by people who scoff at their dreams (get away from that group).
8. Overlook the importance of encouraging others to go after their dreams (especially their kids).
9. Forget to write down their dream along with the steps to attain it.
10. Have a hard time believing their dreams will ever come to pass (especially when you've been waiting a long time).
BONUS Don't realize that many times dreams must die before they can come to life.
(Dreams via pixabay)
by Mike C (aka blog boy)
You might also be interested in: