Why I'm Quitting Real Estate (14 Excuses)
You've possibly entertained thoughts of quitting at one time or another. But you've hung tough(?) You've remained in the game(?) You've stared some of the following excuses in the face and refused to succumb(?)...
Why I'm Quitting Real Estate (14 excuses):
1. Because the Broker doesn't pay for everything.
2. Because fellow realtors® aren't nice.
3. Because clients are too demanding.
4. Because the technology is beyond me.
5. Because sellers won't budge on their prices.
6. Because it's 24/7/365.
7. Because it's costing me too much.
8. Because buyers use up all my gas driving around.
9. Because it's changed so much from 10 years ago.
10. Because I can't afford the fees anymore.
11. Because short sales take so long.
12. Because my motivation for getting into the business was wrong.
13. Because I've been doing it for a year without a single sale.
14. Because it's not a piece of cake.