10 Mistakes People Make When Buying a Home (plus 1 bonus)
10 Mistakes People Make When Buying a Home (plus 1 bonus):
1. Wait too long to make an offer.
2. Purchase a high priced item (car, etc) right before close.
3. Settle for less than the best real estate agent.
4. Aren't honest about their money situation with their loan officer.
5. Think they know better than the professional representing them.
6. Nitpick the process.
7. Seek information from another agent without revealing they're working with someone else.
8. Think they can go it alone without a licensed REALTOR®.
9. Forget that there are no stupid questions.
10. Don't realize their real estate agent is a person, too.
You might also be interested in: