10 Mistakes People Make with Fear (plus 1 bonus)
10 Mistakes People Make with Fear (plus 1 bonus):
1. Become paralyzed by it.
2. Falsely think they will (/must) never be afraid.
3. Overlook its protective qualities (e.g. if you're afraid of falling over a cliff, you won't get too close to it).
4. Use it to motivate others.
5. Use it to drive others.
6. Use it to control others.
7. Use it to trap others.
8. Use it to destroy others.
9. Are afraid of things (people) they shouldn't be afraid of.
10. Are not afraid of things (people) they should be afraid of (e.g. police officers).
BONUS Overlook that there are legitimate phobias that require expert help and time to cope with (overcome).
by Mike C (aka blog boy)
You might also be interested in: