10 Mistakes People Make with the Holiday Season (plus 1 bonus)
10 Mistakes People Make with the Holiday Season (plus 1 bonus):
1. Think they have to attend every party (you don't).
2. Drink too much at the parties they do attend (and wake up the next morning embarrassed and with a hangover).
3. Eat too many treats (so they have to diet on January 1st).
4. Spend above their means.
5. Act like the Grinch or Scrooge (are a wet blanket on everyone else's joy).
6. Go to shopping malls during peak hours (and you wonder why you're stressed?).
7. Don't make time for the important people in their lives.
8. Have unrealistic expectations on how relatives should act and respond (you only have control over your own actions and responses).
9. Don't realize the depression it can foster (get support if this is you).
10. Forget to reach out to others in need (don't just think about your own family).
BONUS Overlook the reason for the (Christmas) season.
by Mike C (aka blog boy)
You might also be interested in: