10 Mistakes People Make with Indecision (plus 1 bonus)
10 Mistakes People Make with Indecision (plus 1 bonus):
1. Don't realize that no (or non) decision is itself a decision.
2. Overlook the impact of indecision on others (may leave them vulnerable or neglected).
3. Think that if they don't decide then they won't be responsible (not true).
4. Think that if they don't decide the problem will just go away (not in real life).
5. Overlook that past indecision has a snow ball effect on future indecision (becomes easier and ingrained).
6. Become paralyzed for fear of making a wrong decision (wrong decisions will happen; the only way you get better at decision-making is by making them).
7. Are indecisive for fear of what others might think (of their decisions).
8. Forget to seek counsel for help to get past indecision.
9. Overlook that it is impossible to remove all risk in decision-making (some people won't decide because they see risk).
10. Think that if they don't decide then no one will be able to pin them down in the future (politicians are really good at this).
BONUS Hide their problem with indecision by adopting everybody else's decisions.
by Mike C (aka blog boy)
You might also be interested in: