10 Mistakes People Make with Halloween (plus 1 bonus)
10 Mistakes People Make with Halloween (plus 1 bonus):
1. Let their kids go out alone.
2. Don't screen the candy before they eat it.
3. Eat too much candy and get a belly ache (ouch).
4. Don't consider there are those that see it as a chance to create mayhem.
5. Overlook the importance of light clothing and costumes (so cars can see you).
6. Overlook how easily younger children can (and are) frightened.
7. Forget how great an opportunity it is to connect with neighbors, friends, etc.
8. Look down on those who do not participate or poo poo those who do.
9. Drive their car too fast when children are present.
10. Overlook alternatives to the traditional celebration/approach (e.g. parking lot "trunk or treat" event at school or church).
BONUS Forget to brush their teeth after eating all that candy. :)
by Mike C (aka blog boy)
You might also be interested in: