10 Mistakes People Make with Thanksgiving (plus 1 bonus)
10 Mistakes People Make with Thanksgiving (plus 1 bonus):
1. Are confused on its origins.
2. Think the pilgrims exploited Native Americans.
3. Over eat and get sick (ouch).
4. Get drunk at the family gathering and make a fool of themselves (again?).
5. Forget to call their parents to wish them a happy Thanksgiving (use the phone; it's more personal).
6. Don't realize why they're so tired after eating turkey (it's the Tryptophan! - or not?).
7. Embarrass the family by bringing up stories better meant to remain private.
8. Leave the turkey in the oven too long and disappoint your mother-in-law.
9. Overlook those less fortunate (reach out to a lonely neighbor with something as simple as a piece of pie!).
10. Introduce a shady (questionable) boyfriend or girlfriend at the family gathering.
BONUS Relegate it to a single day on the calendar (be thankful every day).
by Mike C (aka blog boy)
You might also be interested in: