10 Mistakes People Make with Investments (plus 1 bonus)
10 Mistakes People Make with Investments (plus 1 bonus):
1. Don't start young (investing, that is).
2. Overlook that investments include more than just money.
3. Fall for the "get rich quick" scheme (and/or schemer).
4. Bet it all in one area (on one thing).
5. Invest in crap and receive crap in return.
6. Forget to consider the track record of investment advisers.
7. Co-invest with family member or friend (wrong idea).
8. Overlook studying the gurus and their approaches (e.g. Warren Buffett’s 7 best pieces of investing advice).
9. Forget to seek counsel from an unbiased source prior to investing.
10. Don't decide on a goal (Ask yourself: What am I saving for?).
BONUS Overlook investing in good personal character and a healthy lifestyle (which is the best investment of all).
(Money via pixabay)
by Mike C (aka blog boy)
You might also be interested in: