10 Mistakes People Make with Other People (plus 1 bonus)
10 Mistakes People Make with Other People (plus 1 bonus):
1. Think that they are better than / look down their noses at them.
2. Think that they are worse than / look up from the curb at them.
3. Don't realize the challenges they've faced (and may still be facing).
4. Hold them to a higher standard while going easier on themselves.
5. Don't allow for second chances.
6. Refuse to admit / apologize when they make a mistake.
7. Judge / will have nothing to do with them based on the color of their skin.
8. Misjudge based on false or incomplete information.
9. Burn / blow up / set fire to / nuke bridges.
10. Forget that people can and do change.
BONUS Are blind / submit to manipulators, abusers, con men, etc (reinforces selfishness of the latter; devalues the former).
by Mike C (aka blog boy)
You might also be interested in: