10 Mistakes People Make with Being Single (plus 1 bonus)
10 Mistakes People Make with Being Single (plus 1 bonus):
1. Are worried about marriage ("Will I ever get married?").
2. Overlook the freedom it affords (versus being married).
3. Don't realize it will never end, the questions from people, "Why aren't you married?" or "When are you gonna get married?"
4. Are constantly looking for "the one" (which drives potential "ones" away - people can sense it / what you're doing).
5. Don't take advantage by finishing school and investing in a career.
6. Overlook the importance of building friendships versus "dating."
7. Don't realize that some people are meant to be single and that's okay.
8. Waste their money on frivolous things (why not start saving now?).
9. Hang around the wrong people and become like them.
10. Never hear that there is still much hope and purpose for the person who is single through divorce or bereavement (there is!).
BONUS Think that unfaithfulness as a single translates into faithfulness in marriage.
by Mike C (aka blog boy)
You might also be interested in: