10 Mistakes People Make with Being Young (plus 1 bonus)
10 Mistakes People Make with Being Young (plus 1 bonus):
1. Forget they won't always be young (life goes by fast).
2. Think they are invincible (you're not).
3. Abuse their body with alcohol and drugs.
4. Don't take care of their health and pay for it in the later years.
5. Think they don't have much to offer versus those who are older (that's rubbish).
6. Are intimidated by (fearful of) those who are older.
7. Submit to those who are older even when they're asked to do something wrong.
8. Mimic another person who isn't the best of examples.
9. Allow for peers to determine their self-worth.
10. Avoid seeking counsel when they are harassed by bullies, suicidal thoughts, etc.
BONUS Don't make the most of their youth (be more than just a couch potato playing video games all day).
by Mike C (aka blog boy)
You might also be interested in: