10 Mistakes People Make with Babies (plus 1 bonus)
10 Mistakes People Make with Babies (plus 1 bonus):
1. Don't want any (as a couple).
2. Panic when they get sick (it'll be okay).
3. Respond to their every cry (if you do, they'll control you).
4. Can't put them down (carry them all the time).
5. Let their baby sleep with them.
6. Allow them to drink from a bottle too long (stopping at 18-24 months old is average).
7. Misinterpret irritation from teething as something else.
8. Run in every five minutes to see if they're still breathing (when they're asleep).
9. Feed them way too much (so they become a fatso).
10. Nurture a bad habit of not being able to fall asleep without your help.
BONUS See them as an inconvenience (you were once a baby, too).
by Mike C (aka blog boy)
You might also be interested in: