10 Mistakes People Make with Experts (plus 1 bonus)
10 Mistakes People Make with Experts (plus 1 bonus):
1. Think "experts" know everything (they don't).
2. Don't realize that many people use the word when they aren't even close to being an expert.
3. Overlook that everybody's a quote "expert" end quote.
4. Overlook that just because you say you are an expert doesn't mean you are an expert.
5. Are afraid to question their (an expert's) "expertise."
6. Write off "experts" just because there are a few bad apples.
7. Overlook their own expertise in certain areas.
8. Forget that one can only become an expert through time and practice and education.
9. (For experts) Forget there is always somebody else that knows more than even you.
10. (For experts) Overlook the haughtiness that can come with expertise (work to remain humble).
BONUS (For experts) Portray themselves as an "expert" when they're not and do much destruction because of it.
by Mike C (aka blog boy)
You might also be interested in: