10 Mistakes People Make with Holiday Shopping (plus 1 bonus)
10 Mistakes People Make with Holiday Shopping (plus 1 bonus):
1. Don't create a budget.
2. Wait until the last minute.
3. Forget how easy it is to shop online.
4. Spend too much.
5. Spend too much on one person and don't have any left for others.
6. Spend too much on themselves.
7. Overlook safety precautions (shop with a friend; shop in the day).
8. Forget that do-it-yourself gifts are less costly (typically) and mean more.
9. Try to do it all at once (binge shopping).
10. Are so looking for the "best deal" that they pass over numerous good deals along the way.
BONUS Forget that gift cards make the whole process so much easier.
(Christmas present via pixabay.com)
by Mike C (aka blog boy)
You might also be interested in: