10 Mistakes People Make with Their Time (plus 1 bonus)
10 Mistakes People Make with Their Time (plus 1 bonus):
1. Live like they have an unlimited amount.
2. Overlook that, to many people, it's just as valuable as money (or more valuable).
3. Waste it on foolish endeavors, distractions, pursuits.
4. Lose a portion just because they sleep too long (8 hours is plenty).
5. Think they have to cram every last inch with activity (even a good sheet of music has rests).
6. Say (especially about the young), "They died before their time," when, does anyone really ever "die before their time"?
7. Overlook that some things take time and can not be done fast food style.
8. Don't plan for those moments when you're having to wait - like in a long line at the DMV (do some work or reading on your iPhone or iPad for an example).
9. See examples of those who "died before their time" and yet emulate their destructive behavior(?).
10. Don't put in the time on things that require time (e.g. relationships, etc).
BONUS Think that if they just had a little more (say a 30-hour day instead of just 24 hours), then they could get something done (if you're not getting it done in 24 hours, you won't get it done no matter how much time you have).
(Clock via pixabay: click here.)
by Mike C (aka blog boy)
You might also be interested in: