10 Mistakes People Make with Driving (plus 1 bonus)
10 Mistakes People Make with Driving (plus 1 bonus):
1. Drive too fast (speed).
2. Drive too slow.
3. Express road rage at the drop of a hat.
4. Forget to use their signals when turning.
5. Run red lights.
6. Don't respect the police officer when they are pulled over.
7. Leave the scene of an accident.
8. Ride on the bumper of the car in front of them (bumper rider).
9. Overlook buckling up (using their seat belt).
10. Leave their high beams on to glare in oncoming traffic.
BONUS Drink and drive (drive drunk).
(Cars in Traffic via pixabay)
by Mike C (aka blog boy)
You might also be interested in: