10 Mistakes People Make with Sleep and Sleeping (plus 1 bonus)
10 Mistakes People Make with Sleep and Sleeping (plus 1 bonus):
1. Don't get enough per night.
2. Overlook its importance.
3. Do it at work (because they stayed up all night?).
4. Keep loved ones awake with their snoring.
5. Don't realize the common causes of insomnia (e.g. psychological problems and emotional distress; anxiety and depression).
6. Don't realize the common cures for insomnia (e.g. stick to a regular sleep schedule; limit caffeine, alcohol, nicotine).
7. Keep neighbors awake at night with loud music playing in their backyard.
8. Stay on their mobile device right up until they get under the covers and then wonder why their mind is still going a mile a minute (turn off the device earlier to wind down).
9. Respond to every cry of a baby in a crib and then wonder why the baby doesn't sleep at night (and them either).
10. Drink too much coffee or coke during the day and then wonder why they're up all night.
BONUS Overlook that tiredness and wanting to sleep more often than normal can sometimes be a sign of a health condition (see your doctor).
(Sleeping Child via pixabay)
by Mike C (aka blog boy)
You might also be interested in: