10 Mistakes People Make with Moving (plus 1 bonus)
10 Mistakes People Make with Moving (plus 1 bonus):
1. Don't have a plan.
2. Overlook the affects on children.
3. Expect everything to go smoothly (make room for Murphy's Law).
4. Forget to mark boxes so they'll know what's in them (kitchen, 1st bedroom, 2nd bedroom, etc).
5. Leave their old home or rental a mess (would you like somebody to do that to you?).
6. Hurt their backs via improper lifting technique.
7. Pack boxes unevenly or too heavily.
8. Stack heavy boxes on top (light goes on top).
9. Forget to adequately wrap breakables.
10. Don't consider the height of the moving truck (watch those overpasses and low hanging balconies).
BONUS Forget to read the fine print on the Moving Company's contract.
by Mike C (aka blog boy)
You might also be interested in: